I’m delighted to reopen the studio and welcome you back this autumn. Your safety is my number one priority and I take my responsibility very seriously in ensuring that everyone trains in a safe and comfortable environment.
I have the benefit of training you at my own small studio and can control the way in which it is safely used and maintained.
- All studio equipment is cleaned before and after each session, including the Ring doorbell, gate latches, studio door handles and surfaces
- All small props (balls, circles, weights etc. will be fully sanitised in between sessions)
- There is a touchless hand sanitiser in the studio for use before and after sessions
- The reformer handles have been replaced with vinyl, wipeable straps
- I have adapted and reduced my schedule to increase the gap between sessions from 15 mins to 20-30 mins to allow for additional cleaning measures. I kindly ask that you do not arrive any earlier than five minutes before your session time and leave promptly afterwards
- I am limiting to private one-to-one and one-to-two sessions. Unfortunately I will not be resuming any group classes or private groups until further notice
- I am asking all clients to bring their own mats, head cushions and a towel for reformer/chair work
- Socks to be worn in the studio, preferably anti-slip if possible
- I am asking all clients to bring their own water. Please note the water and cups will be removed from the studio
- There will be designated trays for personal belongings
- The studio will be well ventilated
- Each evening the studio will be thoroughly cleaned
- All clients are welcome to wear a mask but it isn’t mandatory due to the social distancing measures that will be adhered to